Dr. Chandy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6971 W Sunrise Blvd
Suite # 103
Plantation, FL 33313Phone+1 954-791-5900Fax+1 954-791-7890
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1981 - 1983
- Providence HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- University of Kerala Medical CollegeClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Congestive cardiomyopathy and left ventricular thrombus.Lawrence Gould, C. Gopalaswamy, Francis Chandy, Byung S. Kim> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 1983 Jul 1
- Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome in the newborn.Gould, L., Gopalaswamy, C., Chandy, F., Abdou, O.> ;Am Fam Physician. 1983 Jul
- EKG changes after left pneumonectomy.Gould, L., Gopalaswamy, C., Chandy, F., Kim, B. S.> ;N Engl J Med. 1983 Jun 16
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: