Are you Dr. Buhler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 105 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office333 Nw 70th Ave
Plantation, FL 33317Phone+1 954-581-6041Fax+1 954-581-0222
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alan Buhler, MD is a cardiologist in Plantation, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and California. He is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center, Plantation General Hospital, and Florida Medical Center , A Campus of North Shore.
Education & Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1971
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1972 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology