Are you Dr. Chaleff?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 126 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7050 Nw 4th Street
Plantation, FL 33317Phone+1 954-587-4112Fax+1 954-587-2401
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frederick Chaleff, MD is a cardiologist in Plantation, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Utah. He is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center, Plantation General Hospital, and Florida Medical Center , A Campus of North Shore.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1989 - 1993
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1987 - 2024
- UT State Medical License 1900 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:South Florida Castle Connolly, 2012
- Top Doctors: Florida Castle Connolly, 2000