Are you Dr. Behairy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office817 South University Drive
Plantation, FL 33324Phone+1 954-476-9404Fax+1 954-476-9331
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mohamed Behairy, MD is a cardiologist in Plantation, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center, Plantation General Hospital, and Florida Medical Center , A Campus of North Shore.
Education & Training
- New Bridge Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1983 - 1985
- New Bridge Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1983
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center/St. Francis Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- Ain Shams University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 1981 - 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- The hematopoietic effect of Epotin (recombinant human erythropoietin-alpha) on maintenance hemodialysis end-stage kidney disease patients.Al-Shohaib, S., Shaker, D. S., Ghaedi, B. B., Alyarim, M., Emara, S., Behairy, M.> ;Transplant Proc. 2010 Apr