Are you Dr. Kieliszek?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office193 Main St
Norway, ME 04268Phone+1 207-743-7721Fax+1 207-743-6306
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Francis Kieliszek, MD is a board certified internist in Norway, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, New York, and Maryland. He is affiliated with Stephens Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1990
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1987 - Present
- MD State Medical License 1983 - 1985
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Problems in primary care.Kieliszek, F. X.> ;N Engl J Med. 1993 Sep 2
- Stephens Memorial HospitalNorway, Maine