Are you Dr. Medd?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office193 Main St
Norway, ME 04268Phone+1 207-743-7721Fax+1 207-743-6306
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Medd, MD is a board certified internist in Norway, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine. He is affiliated with Stephens Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1974
- University of RochesterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1968 - 1970
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1974 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Primary biliary cirrhosis and scleraderma variant: a case presentation.Medd, W. L., Sodhi, H. S.> ;J Maine Med Assoc. 1980 Oct
- Man''s responses to breath-hold exercise in air and in water.Craig, A. B., Medd, W. L.> ;J Appl Physiol. 1968 Jun
- Oxygen consumption and carbon dioxide production during breath-hold diving.Craig, A. B., Medd, W. L.> ;J Appl Physiol. 1968 Feb
- Join now to see all
- Norway Doctor to Be HonoredMarch 21st, 2019
- Dr. William Medd to Receive Legacy AwardMarch 10th, 2019
- Stephens Memorial HospitalNorway, Maine