Dr. Cohn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office995 Senator Keating Blvd
Building E Suite 100
Rochester, NY 14618Phone+1 585-241-6400Fax+1 585-241-6505
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of RochesterFellowship, Neuroradiology, 1987 - 1988
- University of RochesterFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1987 - 1988
- University of RochesterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1984 - 1987
- University of RochesterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1982 - 1984
- University of Rochester Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1982 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
- Unity HospitalRochester, New York
- Canandaigua Veterans Affairs Medical CenterCanandaigua, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: