Dr. Speller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office995 Senator Keating Blvd
Building E Suite 100
Rochester, NY 14618Phone(585) 241-6400Fax(585) 241-6505
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CenterFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2004 - 2005
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2000 - 2004
- St Josephs HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsThe role of mineralocorticoids in the pathogenesis of hypokalemic periodic paralysis.David H. P. Streeten, Philip J. Speller> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1974 Aug 1
- 25 citationsThe role of aldosterone and vasopressin in the postural changes in renal excretion in normal subjects and patients with idiopathic edema.David H.P. Streeten, Philip J. Speller> ;Metabolism-clinical and Experimental. 1966 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: