Are you Dr. Belton?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office995 Senator Keating Blvd
Rochester, NY 14618Phone+1 585-241-6600Fax+1 585-241-6630
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ruby Belton, MD is a board certified radiologist in Rochester, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester, Unity Hospital, and Canandaigua Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Rochester General HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1974 - 1976
- University of Rochester Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1975 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Unity HospitalRochester, New York
- St. James HospitalHornell, New York
- Canandaigua Veterans Affairs Medical CenterCanandaigua, New York
- Auburn Community HospitalAuburn, New York
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterRochester, New York