Dr. Storch is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2263 South Clinton Ave.
Rochester, NY 14618Phone+1 585-241-6861Fax+1 585-241-6872
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1975 - 1978
- Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1975
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1979 - 2019
- NY State Medical License 1975 - 2018
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- 585 Magazine Castle Connolly, 2012
- Top Doctors: Florida Castle Connolly, 2000
Publications & Presentations
- 73 citationsPerinatal cerebral intraventricular hemorrhage.Howard T. Harcke, Richard L. Naeye, Alan Storch, William A. Blanc> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1972 Jan 1
- Unity HospitalRochester, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: