Dr. Rendon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5236 W University Dr
McKinney, TX 75071Phone(972) 562-4430Fax(972) 529-2763
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2007 - 2010
- Brigham and Womens HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2006 - 2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsIntermittent gastric outlet obstruction caused by a prolapsing antral gastric polyp.Mehul Parikh, Brian Kelley, Gabriel Rendon, Bincy Abraham> ;World Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology. 2010 May 15
- 91 citationsIncidence, Prevalence, and Clinical Significance of Abnormal Hematologic Indices in Compensated CirrhosisAmir A. Qamar, Norman D. Grace, Roberto J. Groszmann, Guadalupe Garcia–Tsao, Jaime Bosch, Andrew K. Burroughs, Cristina Ripoll, Rie Maurer, Ramon Planas, Angels Escors...> ;Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2009 Jun 1
- Systematic review: the epidemiology of eosinophilic oesophagitis in adults.Sealock, R. J., Rendon, G., El-Serag, H. B.> ;Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2010 Sep
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: