Are you Dr. De La Pena?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 97 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4401 Coit Rd
Frisco, TX 75035Phone(972) 335-7306Fax(972) 335-7468
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Octavio De La Pena, MD is a gastroenterologist in Frisco, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Centennial, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center–Frisco, and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1995 - 1997
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Universidad La Salle School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 1994 - 2007
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 59 citationsPortal Venous Thrombosis: Percutaneous Therapy and OutcomeEric M. Walser, Sandra W. McNees, Octavio DeLa Pena, Wayne N. Crow, Robert A. Morgan, Roger D. Soloway, Thomas A. Broughan> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 1998 Jan 1