Dr. Weisberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3242 Preston Rd
Plano, TX 75093Phone(972) 867-0019Fax(972) 867-7785
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1988 - 1991
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1986 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Society of Physician Entrepreneurs DFW Hosts Keynote Speaker Dr. WeisbergMarch 6th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: