Dr. Park is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3032 Communications Pkwy
Plano, TX 75093Phone(972) 943-8440Fax(972) 618-3623
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1999 - 2002
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 44 citationsMetered-dose inhaler technique of patients in an urban ED: Prevalence of incorrect technique and attempt at educationMahesh Shrestha, M.F.Haroon Parupia, Beth Andrews, Sang W Kim, Tim S Martin, David I Park, Eddie Gee> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1996 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: