Are you Dr. Kelly?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office102 W. Water Street, Suite 1
Nemours Dupont Pediatrics, Dover
Dover, DE 19904Phone(302) 651-6212Fax(302) 651-4945
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gail Kelly, MD is a pediatrician in Dover, Delaware. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Delaware, Oklahoma, and Arizona. She is affiliated with Duncan Regional Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of Medicine at JacksonvilleResidency, Pediatrics, 2003 - 2006
- American University of Integrative Sciences, Sint Maarten School of Medicine Class of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- DE State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- AZ State Medical License 2011 - 2016
- IL State Medical License 2007 - 2014
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 150 citationsSensory Deprivation Alters Aggrecan and Perineuronal Net Expression in the Mouse Barrel CortexPaulette A. McRae, Mary M. Rocco, Gail M. Kelly, Joshua C. Brumberg, Russell T. Matthews> ;The Journal of Neuroscience. 2007 May 16
- 78 citationsTUC-4b, a Novel TUC Family Variant, Regulates Neurite Outgrowth and Associates with Vesicles in the Growth ConeChristopher C. Quinn, Esteban Chen, Tashi G. Kinjo, Gail M. Kelly, Alexander W. Bell, Robert C. Elliott, Peter S. McPherson, Susan Hockfield> ;The Journal of Neuroscience. 2003 Apr 1
- 198 citationsAggrecan Glycoforms Contribute to the Molecular Heterogeneity of Perineuronal NetsRussell T. Matthews, Gail M. Kelly, Cynthia A. Zerillo, Grace E. Gray, Michael Tiemeyer, Susan Hockfield> ;The Journal of Neuroscience. 2002 Sep 1
- Duncan Regional HospitalDuncan, Oklahoma