Are you Dr. Solomon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office428 E 72nd St Ofc 100
New York, NY 10021Phone(212) 746-3278Fax(212) 746-8137
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gail Solomon, MD is a Child Neurologist in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Connecticut, and California. She is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia CampusResidency, Neurology, 1965 - 1968
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, Pediatrics, 1964 - 1965
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1962 - 1964
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1976 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1967 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1963 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsAn audit of continuous EEG monitoring in the neurological-neurosurgical intensive care unit.Nitin K. Sethi, Beth S. Rapaport, Gail E. Solomon> ;Journal of Clinical Neurophysiology. 2014 Oct 1
- 1 citationsDiagnostic utility of routine EEG study in identifying seizure as the etiology of the index event in patients referred with a diagnosis of migraine and not otherwise s...Nitin K. Sethi, Carol M. Ulloa, Gail E. Solomon, Leonardo Lopez> ;Clinical Eeg and Neuroscience. 2012 Oct 1
- EEG in syncope: useful or not?Nitin K. Sethi, Carol M. Ulloa, Gail E. Solomon> ;Journal of Clinical Neurophysiology. 2012 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- 2017 Patient Recommendations for TOP Neurologists…Epileptologists… Neurosurgeons…and Pediatric Doctors | January 14, 2017January 14th, 2017