Are you Dr. Takenouchi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 East 68th Street.
New York, NY 10021Phone(212) 746-3332Fax(212) 746-4001
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Toshiki Takenouchi, MD is a Child Neurologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut and Hawaii.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Child Neurology, 2002
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Neurology, 2006 - 2009
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2005 - 2006
- Keio Gujuku University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- HI State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Multiple introductions of SARS-CoV-2 B.1.1.214 lineages from mainland Japan preceded the third wave of the COVID-19 epidemic in HokkaidoTakako Shimura, Kodai Abe, Toshiki Takenouchi, Mamiko Yamada, Hisato Suzuki, Makoto Suematsu, Sho Nakakubo, Keisuke Kamada, Satoshi Konno, Takanori Teshima, Kenjiro Ko...> ;Travel Medicine and Infectious Disease. 2021 Nov 1
- The novel and recurrent variants in exon 31 of CREBBP in Japanese patients with Menke-Hennekam syndrome.Eriko Nishi, Toshiki Takenouchi, Fuyuki Miya, Tomoko Uehara, Kumiko Yanagi, Yuiko Hasegawa, Kimiko Ueda, Seiji Mizuno, Tadashi Kaname, Kenjiro Kosaki, Nobuhiko Okamoto> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A. 2021 Oct 15
- Vanishing basal ganglia in ATP1A3-related polymicrogyria.Eri Ogawa, Yuri Sakaguchi, Mikako Enokizono, Hiroshi Yoshihashi, Mamiko Yamada, Hisato Suzuki, Kenjiro Kosaki, Sahoko Miyama, Toshiki Takenouchi> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A. 2021 Oct 11
- Join now to see all
- Excelra Collaborates with Keio University on Drug Repurposing to Explore New Therapeutics for a Rare IndicationDecember 17th, 2019