Dr. Halberstadt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6527 Carrollton Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46220Phone(317) 875-0009Fax(317) 875-3993
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1982 - 1985
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 1995 - 2003
- IN State License 1983 - 2021
- PA State License 1982 - 1992
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 129 citationsIncreased Prevalence of Familial Autoimmunity in Probands With Pervasive Developmental DisordersThayne L. Sweeten, Suzanne L. Bowyer, David J. Posey, Gary M. Halberstadt, Christopher J. McDougle> ;Pediatrics. 2003 Nov 1
- The significance of cephalometrics in treatment planning.Silling, G., Rauch, M. A., Pentel, L., Garfinkel, L., Halberstadt, G.> ;Angle Orthod. 1979 Oct
- St. Vincent Hospital and Health Care Services, IncIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: