Are you Dr. Pollock?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 Locust Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219Phone(412) 232-8222Fax(412) 232-5768
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gary Pollock, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with UPMC Mercy and UPMC Presbyterian.
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsPericarditis and Pulmonary Artery Stenosis Due to an Extragonadal Non-seminomatous Germ Cell Tumor: Case Report and Review of the LiteratureMatthew A. Armstrong, Gary F. Pollock> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2013 Nov 1
- 15 citationsEpistaxis: An OverviewZachary A. Kasperek, Gary F. Pollock> ;Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America. 2013 May 1
- 19 citationsHypoglycemia Manifested by Sinus Bradycardia: A Report of Three CasesGary F. Pollock, William J. Brady, Steve Hargarten, Dennis L. DeSilvey, C. Tom Carter> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 1996 Jul 1