Dr. Turturro is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 Locust Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219Phone(412) 232-8381Fax(412) 232-5569
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsSalivary gland emergencies.Matthew A. Armstrong, Michael A. Turturro> ;Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America. 2013 May 1
- 19 citationsCyclobenzaprine with ibuprofen versus ibuprofen alone in acute myofascial strain: A randomized, double-blind clinical trialMichael A. Turturro, Craig R. Frater, Frank D'Amico> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2003 Jun 1
- 14 citationsPain, priorities, and prehospital care.Michael A. Turturro> ;Prehospital Emergency Care. 2002 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- UPMC Expands Opioid Replacement Therapy Options Through Local Training ProgramDecember 17th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: