Dr. Moore is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 Locust Street
Mercy Hospital Of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA 15219Phone(412) 232-8222Fax(412) 232-5768
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsCore Temperature Cooling in Healthy Volunteers After Rapid Intravenous Infusion of Cold and Room Temperature Saline SolutionTracy M. Moore, Clifton W. Callaway, David Hostler> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2008 Feb 1
- 101 citationsImportance of Tibial Slope for Stability of the Posterior Cruciate Ligament–Deficient KneeJ. Robert Giffin, Kathryne J. Stabile, Thore Zantop, Tracy M. Vogrin, Savio L. C. Woo, Christopher D. Harner> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2007 Sep 1
- 48 citationsBiomechanical Analysis of a Combined Double-Bundle Posterior Cruciate Ligament and Posterolateral Corner ReconstructionJon K. Sekiya, Marcus J. Haemmerle, Kathryne J. Stabile, Tracy M. Vogrin, Christopher D. Harner> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2005 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: