Dr. Salzman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2301 Holmes St
Kansas City, MO 64108Phone(816) 404-1000Fax(816) 404-3508
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Truman Medical Center - WestFellowship, Pulmonary Disease, 1983 - 1985
- Bowman Gray School of Medicine Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 1981 - 1984
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
- Long-acting Beta Agonist Step Down Study Start of enrollment: 2012 Mar 01Archer, N.,Brown, E.,Carapetyan, K.,Ramdeo, R.,Rogers, L.,Saams, J.,Wise, R.A.
Publications & Presentations
- Evaluating Physician Burnout and the Need for Organizational Support.Rayyan Abid, Gary A. Salzman> ;Missouri medicine. 2021 May 1
- From resident to reality: development of a novel trainee-driven lung cancer screening program.Justin T. Stowell, Jennifer R. Buckley, Gautam Balakrishnan, Gary A. Salzman, James R. Stewart, Lawrence R. Ricci, Stephanie A. Scott> ;Clinical Imaging. 2020 Apr 19
- The Dangers of Vaping.Peter Laucks, Gary A. Salzman> ;Missouri medicine. 2020 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- FAQ: What You Need to Know as the Coronavirus Hits the Kansas City MetroMarch 9th, 2020
- University of Missouri-Kansas City: Primary – and SpecialAugust 21st, 2021
- Doctor Warns That for Children It May Be Difficult to Tell the Difference Between COVID-19 and the Flu This FallAugust 12th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: