Are you Dr. Hong?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9655 Monte Vista Ave
Montclair, CA 91763Phone+1 909-626-1205Fax+1 909-625-1977
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gene Hong, MD is a pulmonologist in Montclair, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Connecticut. He is affiliated with Montclair Hospital Medical Center, Kindred Hospital-Ontario, and Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center.
Education & Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1992 - 1994
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Kyungpook National University College of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- CT State Medical License 1991 - 1993
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2013
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical CenterPomona, California
- Chino Valley Medical CenterChino, California
- Montclair Hospital Medical CenterMontclair, California
- San Antonio Regional HospitalUpland, California
- Kindred Hospital-OntarioOntario, California
- Kindred Hospital RanchoRancho Cucamonga, California