Are you Dr. Gordon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3710 Sw Us Veterans Hospital Rd
Portland, OR 97239Phone+1 503-220-8262Fax+1 503-721-7807
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Geoffrey Gordon, MD is an internist in Portland, Oregon. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon and Washington. He is affiliated with Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1978
- University of California, Irvine, School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1984 - 2017
- WA State Medical License 2007 - 2014
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsClinician Confidence About Conversations at the End of Life Is Strengthened Using the Four Habits ApproachCecilia Runkle, Elizabeth Wu, Edward C. Wang, Geoffrey H. Gordon, Richard M. Frankel> ;Journal of Psychosocial Oncology. 2008 Oct 11
- 49 citationsNot the same everywhere: Patient-centered learning environments at nine medical schoolsPaul Haidet, P. Adam Kelly, Susan Bentley, Benjamin Blatt, Calvin L. Chou, VI Auguste H Fortin, Geoffrey H. Gordon, Catherine F. Gracey, Heather Harrell, David S. Hate...> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2006 May 1
- Disclosing error to a patient.Geoffrey H. Gordon> ;The virtual mentor. 2005 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical CenterClackamas, Oregon