Are you Dr. Lucas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3710 Sw Us Veterans Hospital Rd
Portland, OR 97239Phone+1 503-220-8262
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Linda Lucas, MD is a board certified internist in Portland, Oregon. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon. She is affiliated with VA Portland Healthcare System and OHSU Hospital.
Education & Training
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- Oregon Health and Science University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsCircumscribed choroidal hemangioma: A case report and literature reviewMorgan Berry, Linda J.H. Lucas> ;Journal of Optometry. 2017 Apr 1
- 7 citationsAngina Symptom Burden Associated with Depression Status Among Veterans with Ischemic Heart DiseaseRanak B. Trivedi, Martha S. Gerrity, John S. Rumsfeld, John A. Spertus, Haili Sun, Mary B. McDonell, Melanie Doak, Linda M. Lucas, Stephan D. Fihn> ;Annals of Behavioral Medicine. 2015 Feb 1
- 30 citationsCollaborative care intervention for stable ischemic heart disease.Stephan D. Fihn, Joy B. Bucher, Mary B. McDonell, Paula Diehr, John S. Rumsfeld, Melanie Doak, Cynthia M. Dougherty, Martha S. Gerrity, Paul A. Heidenreich, Greg C. La...> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 2011 Sep 12
- Join now to see all
- VA Portland Healthcare SystemPortland, Oregon
- OHSU HospitalPortland, Oregon