Are you Dr. Reuler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3710 Sw Us Veterans Hospital Rd
Portland, OR 97239Phone+1 503-220-8262Fax+1 503-721-7807
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Reuler, MD is a board certified internist in Portland, Oregon. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon. He is affiliated with VA Portland Healthcare System and OHSU Hospital.
Education & Training
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- University of ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1975
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1975 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsSinusitis. A review for generalists.J B Reuler, L M Lucas, K L Kumar> ;Western Journal of Medicine. 1995 Jul 1
- Uncommon headaches: diagnosis and treatment.Kusum L. Kumar, James B. Reuler> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 1993 Jun 1
- 29 citationsOutpatients’ attitudes and understanding regarding living willsSandra Joos, James B. Reuler, John L Powell, David H. Hickam> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 1993 May 1
- Join now to see all
- VA Portland Healthcare SystemPortland, Oregon
- OHSU HospitalPortland, Oregon