Dr. Phillips is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office611 Northern Boulevard
Great Neck, NY 11021Phone+1 516-723-2663
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Geoffrey Phillips is an orthopedic surgeon in Great Neck, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Long Island Jewish Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of California San Francisco School of Medicine and has been in practice 25 years. He specializes in orthopedic sports medicine and is experienced in sports medicine and foot and ankle surgery.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of Medicine/Hospital for Joint DiseasesFellowship, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1992 - 1997
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 1992
- New York Medical College at Saint Vincents Medical CenterFellowship, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1998 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: