Dr. Knappenberger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10701 East Blvd
Cleveland, OH 44106Phone(216) 791-3800
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1989
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 2000 - 2001
- PA State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- The International Normalized Ratio during concurrent warfarin and argatroban anticoagulation: differential contributions of each agent and effects of the choice of thr...Hursting, M. J., Zehnder, J. L., Joffrion, J. L., Becker, J. C., Knappenberger, G. D., Schwarz, R. P.> ;Clin Chem. 1999 Mar
- Novastan (brand of argatroban): a small-molecule, direct thrombin inhibitor.Hursting, M. J., Alford, K. L., Becker, J. C., Brooks, R. L., Joffrion, J. L., Knappenberger, G. D., Kogan, P. W., Kogan, T. P., McKinney, A. A., Schwarz, R. P.> ;Semin Thromb Hemost. 1997
- Louis Stokes Cleveland Veterans Affairs Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: