Dr. Dolinar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10701 East Blvd
Cleveland, OH 44106Phone+1 216-791-3800Fax+1 216-421-3027
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsInterleukin 1 administration in mice produces hypoferremia despite neutropenia.Victor R. Gordeuk, Panju Prithviraj, Teresa Dolinar, Gary M. Brittenham> ;Journal of Clinical Investigation. 1988 Dec 1
- Louis Stokes Cleveland Veterans Affairs Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio
- UH Cleveland Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: