Dr. Kramer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11500 Hwy 7 ste 204
Hopkins, MN 55305Phone+1 952-767-4800Fax+1 952-767-4802
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1983 - 1985
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1982 - 1982
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
- Abbott Northwestern HospitalMinneapolis, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: