Dr. Willey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2805 Campus Dr
Minneapolis, MN 55441Phone+1 952-946-9777Fax+1 763-577-7405
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Bayfront Health St PetersburgFellowship, Sports Medicine (Family Medicine), 2009 - 2010
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2006 - 2009
- A. T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State License 2011 - 2023
- FL State License 2009 - 2014
- WI State License 2006 - 2009
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012
- Abbott Northwestern HospitalMinneapolis, Minnesota
- Sports & Orthopaedic Specialistshttp://www.sportsandortho.com
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: