Dr. Lockman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Lockman's full profile
Office12805 Highway 55
Minneapolis, MN 55441Phone+1 612-999-1908Fax+1 612-445-7779
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Lockman is a board certified Brain Injury Medicine subspecialist in Minneapolis, MN. He received his medical degree from the University of California San Diego School of Medicine. He completed a residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the Ohio State University. In addition to subspecialty board certification in Brain Injury Medicine, he is also board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Electrodiagnostic Medicine. He has been in continuous clinical practice since 1997.
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1993 - 1997
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 1997 - 2011
- OH State Medical License 1995 - 2010
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Brain Injury Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctor Minnesota Monthly Magazine, 2014-2019
- Top Doctor Phoenix Magazine, 2009
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
- Join now to see all
- Rehabilitation Specialist, Minnesota State Trauma Advisory Council 2015 - 2022
- Minnesota Neurorehabilitation Institutehttp://www.minnesotaneurorehab.com
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: