Dr. Wei is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6600 France Ave S
Edina, MN 55435Phone+1 952-926-8747Fax+1 952-920-6338
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frank Wei is a physiatrist in Edina, MN and is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital. He received his medical degree from The Ohio State University College of Medicine and has been in practice 31 years. He specializes in pain medicine and sports medicine (non-surgical).
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1987 - 1990
- OhioHealth/Riverside Methodist HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1992 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPrevention strategies for occupational low back pain.Bryan D Kaplansky, Frank Y Wei, Mark V Reecer> ;Clinics in Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2006 Jan 1
- North American Spine SocietyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: