Dr. Apte-Kakade is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3400 W 66th St
Edina, MN 55435Phone+1 952-345-3000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1975 - 1978
- Deaconess HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1974
- B. J. Medical College AhmedabadClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsRehabilitation of patients with quadriparesis after treatment of status asthmaticus with neuromuscular blocking agents and high-dose corticosteroids.Sunanda Apte-Kakade> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 1991 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: