Dr. Biewen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4010 W 65th St
Edina, MN 55435Phone+1 952-456-7000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1986 - 1989
- Western Michigan University Homer Stryker MD School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- A structured approach to low back pain. Thorough evaluation is the key to effective treatment.Paul C. Biewen> ;Postgraduate Medicine. 1999 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: