Dr. Le-Bert is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1348 S 18th St Ste 200
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034Phone(904) 261-9786Fax(904) 277-4143
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of FloridaFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2008 - 2011
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of FloridaResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Nova Southeastern UniversityClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State License 2017 - 2021
- FL State License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2014
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsThe obesity paradox in elderly obese patients undergoing coronary artery bypass surgeryGeorge Le-Bert, Orlando Santana, Andres M. Pineda, Carlos Zamora, Gervasio A. Lamas, Joseph Lamelas> ;Interactive Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery. 2011 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: