Dr. Mayzell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6109 Yeats Manor Dr
Tampa, FL 33616Phone+1 901-277-7192
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida MorsaniResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsImpact of a discharge medication therapy management program in an extended care hospital.Lydia J. Hutchison, George G. Mayzell, Sandra C. Bailey, Joyce E. Broyles> ;The Consultant pharmacist : the journal of the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists. 2014 Jan 1
- 62 citationsManagement patterns and outcomes of patients with venous thromboembolism in the usual community practice settingVincent J. Willey, Michael F. Bullano, Ole Hauch, MW Reynolds, Gail Wygant, Lauren Hoffman, George Mayzell, Alex C. Spyropoulos> ;Clinical Therapeutics. 2004 Jul 1
- 7 citationsEvaluation of a monthly coverage maximum (drug-specific quantity limit) on the 5-HT1 agonists (triptans) and dihydroergotamine nasal spray.Lauren Hoffman, George Mayzell, Alex Pedan, Maureen Farrell, Thomas Gilbert> ;Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy. 2003 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: