Are you Dr. Rupp?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 N Oak Ave
Marshfield, WI 54449Phone(715) 387-7654
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Rupp, MD is a board certified pathologist in Marshfield, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Marshfield Medical Center, Ascension St. Michael's Hospital, and Oscar G. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemFellowship, Cytopathology, 1988 - 1989
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1984 - 1988
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1991 - 2019
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsInsulin-Degrading Activity in Mononuclear and Polymorphonuclear Circulating Leukocytes of Nondiabetic and Diabetic Subjects*Winnie C. Theiss, George M. Rupp, Partab T. Varandani> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1984 Aug 1
- Columbia Professors and Guests Talk Vaccine Equity and Disproportionate Pandemic OutcomesApril 18th, 2021