Are you Dr. Sun?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 N Oak Ave
Marshfield, WI 54449Phone(715) 387-7654
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Yeping Sun, MD is a board certified pathologist in Marshfield, Wisconsin. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin. She is affiliated with Marshfield Medical Center and Ascension St. Michael's Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1998 - 2002
- Shandong Medical UniversityClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsComparison of Long-term Survival of Patients With Early-Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer After Surgery vs Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy.Alexander Chi, Wei Fang, Yeping Sun, Sinjin Wen> ;JAMA network open. 2019 Nov 1
- SmgGDS Is a Transient Nucleolar Protein That Protects Cells from Nucleolar Stress and Promotes the Cell Cycle by Regulating DREAM Complex Gene ExpressionY Sun, C Bergom, T M Bigley> ;Nature. 2017 Aug 15
- 8 citationsDiffuse nodular lymphoid hyperplasia of the colon: polyposis syndrome or normal variant?Darren C. Schwartz, Carolyn E. Cole, Yeping Sun, Russell F. Jacoby> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2003 Oct 1