Are you Dr. Riepe?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 N Oak Ave
Marshfield, WI 54449Phone(715) 387-7654
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Roger Riepe, MD is a board certified pathologist in Marshfield, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin and Iowa. He is affiliated with Marshfield Medical Center and Ascension St. Michael's Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1978 - 1979
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1974 - 1978
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1987 - 2013
- IA State Medical License 1975 - 1979
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Neuropathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 63 citationsSevere cardiopathy in branching enzyme deficiencySerenella Servidei, Roger E. Riepe, Claire Langston, Lloyd Y. Tani, J. Timothy Bricker, Naoma Crisp-Lindgren, Henry Travers, Dawna Armstrong, Salvatore DiMauro> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1987 Jul 1
- 2 citationsEffect of triiodothyronine on glutamine synthetase in the developing rat retina.Roger E. Riepe, Michael D. Norenberg> ;Experimental Eye Research. 1978 Dec 1
- 55 citationsGlutamine synthetase in the developing rat retina: An immunohistochemical studyRoger E. Riepe, Michael D. Norenberg> ;Experimental Eye Research. 1978 Oct 1
- Join now to see all