Are you Dr. Baldauf?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 N Oak Ave
Marshfield, WI 54449Phone(715) 387-5511
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mary Baldauf, MD is a board certified pathologist in Marshfield, Wisconsin. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin.
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsFellowship, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1975 - 1977
- Indiana University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1977 - 2015
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Blood Banking
- American Board of Pathology Immunopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsHigh-dose carmustine and autologous bone marrow reinfusion in the treatment of refractory or relapsed small cell lung carcinoma.Daniel A. Rushing, William R. Friedenberg, Mary C. Baldauf, Steven K. Broste, Jane A. Gehlsen, Dean H. Kriesel, Darlene P. Koontz, Keith A. Rodvold> ;Cancer. 1991 Aug 15
- 6 citationsHemolysis of blood in intravenous tubing caused by heat.James C. Opitz, Mary C. Baldauf, Dale L. Kessler, James A. Meyer> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1988 Jan 1