Are you Dr. Wang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2919 S Ellsworth Rd
Mesa, AZ 85212Phone+1 480-967-6888Fax+1 480-967-6887
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Wang, MD is a neurologist in Mesa, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona and North Carolina.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1998 - 2001
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- Chongqing Med UnivClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- AZ State Medical License 2001 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- High affinity glutamate transport in rat cortical neurons in culture.Wang GJ, Chung HJ, Schnuer J, Pratt K, Zable AC, Kavanaugh MP, Rosenberg PA> ;Mol. Pharmacol.. 1998-01-01
- Decriminalizing Pot May Land More Kids in the ERFebruary 5th, 2014