Dr. Franklin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office132 Main St
Danbury, CT 06810Phone(203) 778-9922
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1977 - 1979
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1977
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1979 - 1998
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 40 citationsHuman intestinal mononuclear cells: II. Demonstration of a naturally occurring subclass of T cells which respond in the allogeneic mixed leukocyte reaction but do not ...Richard P. MacDermott, M. Janice Bragdon, Kevin M. Jenkins, Gerald O. Franklin, Steve Shedlofsky, Ira J. Kodner> ;Gastroenterology. 1980 Jan 1
- 83 citationsHuman intestinal mononuclear cells: I. Investigation of antibody-dependent, lectin-induced, and spontaneous cell-mediated cytotoxic capabilitiesRichard P. MacDermott, Gerald O. Franklin, Kevin M. Jenkins, Ira J. Kodner, G S Nash, Ilja J. Weinrieb> ;Gastroenterology. 1980 Jan 1
- Danbury HospitalDanbury, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: