Overview of Dr. Paraliticci
Dr. Giovanni Paraliticci is an orthopedic surgeon in Miami, FL and is affiliated with Baptist Hospital of Miami. He received his medical degree from University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine and has been in practice 7 years. He is one of 91 doctors at Baptist Hospital of Miami who specialize in Orthopaedic Surgery. He has 1 publication and over 50 citings.
OfficeBaptist Health Miami Cancer Institute
8900 N Kendall Dr
Miami, FL 33176
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2018 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 55 citationsFunctional Outcome Following Endoprosthetic Reconstruction of the Proximal HumerusValerae O Lewis, Giovanni U Paraliticci> ;Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2009 Sep 1
- Baptist Hospital of MiamiMiami, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: