Are you Dr. Trucco-Scansetti?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Lothrop St
Bst, Suite S424
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Phone+1 412-648-9466
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Giuliana (Trucco) Trucco-Scansetti, MD is a board certified pathologist in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and Ohio. She is affiliated with UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital.
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1986 - 1988
- University of Torino Faculty of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1998 - 2001
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 2016
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pathology Recertification
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 55 citationsInterobserver agreement among pathologists for semiquantitative hormone receptor scoring in breast carcinoma.David Cohen, David J. Dabbs, Kristine L. Cooper, Milon Amin, Terrell E Jones, Mirka W. Jones, Mamatha Chivukula, Giuliana Trucco, Rohit Bhargava> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2012 Dec 1
- UPMC Magee-Womens HospitalPittsburgh, Pennsylvania