Are you Dr. Kaplan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Lothrop St
Upmc Health System Puh
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Phone(412) 647-6189
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sandra Kaplan, MD is a board certified pathologist in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, New York, and Connecticut.
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1977 - 1979
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1963 - 1965
- California Pacific Medical CenterFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1961 - 1962
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1960 - 1961
- Boston University Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1959 - 1960
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2011
- PA State Medical License 1970 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 1966 - 2002
- CA State Medical License 1961 - Present
- American Board of Pathology Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Heel pain-plantar fasciitis: revision 2014.Martin, R. L.,Davenport, T. E.,Reischl, S. F.,McPoil, T. G.,Matheson, J. W.,Wukich, D. K.,McDonough, C. M.,Altman, R. D.,Beattie, P.,Cornwall, M.,Davis, I.,DeWitt, J.,...> ;J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2014 Nov 02
- 63 citationsHeterogeneous phenotypes of acute respiratory distress syndrome after major trauma.John P. Reilly, Scarlett L. Bellamy, Michael G. S. Shashaty, Robert Gallop, Nuala J. Meyer, Paul N. Lanken, Sandra Kaplan, Daniel N. Holena, Addison K. May, Lorraine B...> ;Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 2014 Jun 17
- 42 citationsABO blood type A is associated with increased risk of ARDS in whites following both major trauma and severe sepsis.John P. Reilly, Nuala J. Meyer, Michael G.S. Shashaty, Rui Feng, Paul N. Lanken, Robert Gallop, Sandra Kaplan, Maximilian Herlim, Nathaniel L. Oz, Isabel Hiciano, Ana ...> ;Chest. 2014 Apr 1
- Join now to see all