Are you Dr. Nichols?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Lothrop St
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Phone(412) 383-7498
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lawrence Nichols, MD is a board certified pathologist in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, California, and North Carolina. He is a Professor at University of Tennessee Health Science Center College.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1984 - 1988
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1982 - 1983
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1989 - Present
- NC State Medical License 1988 - 1998
- WI State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsUniversity of Pittsburgh Medical Center Remains Tracker: A novel application for tracking decedents and improving the autopsy workflow.Matthew A. Smith, Somak Roy, Rick Nestler, Beth Augustine, David Miller, Anil V. Parwani, Lawrence C. Nichols> ;Journal of Pathology Informatics. 2011 Jan 1
- 42 citationsLipomatous hypertrophy of the interatrial septum : An overviewSiobhan M. O'Connor, Rosemary Recavarren, Lawrence C. Nichols, Anil V. Parwani> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2006 Mar 1