Are you Dr. Gutzeit?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3237 W 111th St
Chicago, IL 60655Phone(773) 238-4500
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Glenn Gutzeit, MD is a general surgeon in Chicago, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois.
Education & Training
- Advocate Health CareResidency, Surgery, 1966 - 1968
- Little Company of MaryResidency, Surgery, 1963 - 1966
- St Margaret Hospital & Health CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1960 - 1961
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1962 - 2017
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Bioflocculent algal-bacterial biomass improves low-cost wastewater treatment.Gutzeit, G., Lorch, D., Weber, A., Engels, M., Neis, U.> ;Water Sci Technol. 2005