Are you Dr. Scott?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office900 South Pine Street
Spartanburg, SC 29302Phone+1 864-582-3456Fax+1 864-583-3579
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Glenn Scott, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Spartanburg, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina and Louisiana. He is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street Campus.
Education & Training
- Tulane UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1972 - 1973
- Tulane UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1971 - 1971
- Louisiana State UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1969 - 1970
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1968 - 1969
- Carolinas Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1973 - 2025
- LA State Medical License 1965 - 2011
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- Many Californians Plan to Keep the Masks on Even When Not RequiredJune 17th, 2021
- A Return to Happiness: “It’s Possible to Overcome Suicidal Thoughts”September 8th, 2020
- The Invisible Barrier: Understanding Barriers to Minority Mental Health CareJuly 14th, 2020
- Join now to see all
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina