Dr. Gitlin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2080 Century Park E.
Century City, CA 90067Phone(310) 785-6614
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Graham Gitlin is an orthopedic surgeon in Century City, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Olympia Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of California Davis School of Medicine and has been in practice 21 years. He specializes in hip & knee reconstructive surgery and is experienced in hip and knee surgery, hip and knee traumatology, hip and knee sports medicine, hip surgery, and knee surgery.
Education & Training
- Stanford Health CareFellowship, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedics, 2001 - 2002
- University of California Davis HealthResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1996 - 2001
- University of California, Davis, School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsThe role of acute decompression and restoration of spinal alignment in the prevention of post-traumatic syringomyelia: case report and review of recent literature.Ravi S. Bains, Peter L. Althausen, Graham N. Gitlin, Munish C. Gupta, Daniel R. Benson> ;Spine. 2001 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: